sodium lauryl sulfate
Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
sodium lauryl sulfate is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this sodium lauryl sulfate. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. sodium lauryl sulfate is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has sodium lauryl sulfate as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient sodium lauryl sulfate was found in these prescription drugs:
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE TABLETS, USP, 40-9079, Revised — January 2008, Rx only e66b1c3c-9121-4e2a-a8c8-65b2e8c54f52 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- AZITHROMYCIN, Azithromycin Tablets, and, Azithromycin for Oral Suspension c74b34d2-ec38-4c2b-8dd3-8ace7338dc94 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE CAPSULES 12.5 mg 7a24f8f1-17f8-493a-bede-37314c9681ee (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- ATORVASTATIN CALCIUM 9b0a06e7-09fc-4e32-a538-b2ff433d88dd (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- ATENOLOL TABLETS, USP b8cfe18e-7328-4832-aff8-0b4b9e715172 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)