Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
Polysorbate 80 is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this Polysorbate 80. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. Polysorbate 80 is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has Polysorbate 80 as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient Polysorbate 80 was found in these prescription drugs:
- Gabapentin Tablets, USP, Rx Only e9ca1ee7-40fa-4579-87dc-3077b00d9718 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM 267916e4-c6ac-43b5-9d81-be20ff1b15d2 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SUPPOSITORIES, USP, Rx Only 9ad276ca-44ae-acfc-1046-3a501fd24d7d (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Pantoprazole Sodium, Delayed-Release Tablets 7c958802-daad-4c7e-88eb-73be7d2261d8 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SUPPOSITORIES, USP, Rx Only 1dd4b532-7463-f8db-f082-c1430016279d (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)