Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL was found in these prescription drugs:
- Diclofenac Sodium USP 3 Percent Cream 29e55730-b8da-4e38-8d1a-670fa1721249 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP, 50 MCG d307b7fb-c019-4499-b650-ec7a5452567f (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP, 50 MCG a37ccef8-18e8-4194-9618-1b5657ade6ca (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE, NASAL SPRAY, USP 50 mcg per spray 1f7ce4bf-88d5-11eb-e054-00144ff88e88 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP, 50 MCG 983cdbf8-d9d3-45f9-a6ef-0898b86c059c (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- FLUTICASONE 33465d20-c8c3-26f8-e054-00144ff8d46c (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)