Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
Levothyroxine Sodium is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this Levothyroxine Sodium. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. Levothyroxine Sodium is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has Levothyroxine Sodium as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient Levothyroxine Sodium was found in these prescription drugs:
- Levothyroxine, Sodium Tablets, USP 1ec9d9bb-619a-461f-b5ff-8ea35a02b3f9 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Levothyroxine 670abf0d-5cad-8ac3-306c-c5d24616f076 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Levothyroxine ae42f917-1065-cabd-15a1-4fd12036460d (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Levothyroxine e0dee626-ef6b-2e8b-755c-5d931f6d8ab7 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Levothyroxine 054200f7-a059-c63f-edb0-c43a4ac202bb (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)