Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
Gelatin is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this Gelatin. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. Gelatin is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has Gelatin as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient Gelatin was found in these prescription drugs:
- Triamcinolone Acetonide, Dental Paste USP, 0.1% e24f57f1-b0f8-449e-b34e-348a80de71b7 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules, 12.5 mg Rx only 2a8bb3e8-eaef-4020-8c40-330f9612ddbf (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM 267916e4-c6ac-43b5-9d81-be20ff1b15d2 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- CEPHALEXIN CAPSULES, USP bb6ce0ee-0d20-43d0-b3b7-78518fec1cf3 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide, Dental Paste USP, 0.1% 01e5c83f-f5a7-413f-953b-4cf3a41135bf (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)