FD&C YELLOW NO. 5
Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this FD&C YELLOW NO. 5. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 was found in these prescription drugs:
- Lisinopril Tablets USP 6ef589c7-9309-4f1c-8bf0-c1548636acc3 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- HYDROCODONE BITARTRATE AND ACETAMINOPHEN TABLETS, USP, CIII, Rx only e0e97c61-89c6-4f1c-9d3d-5cff90cf40c5 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Glyburide and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, USP, Rx only de7b5693-0366-4754-ad17-5e9d14563fb5 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate & Acetaminophen tablets 3632a93c-5fcc-423e-b268-fbdc4165676e (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Carisoprodol, Aspirin and Codeine Phosphate Tablets USP, CIII, Rx Only 2f4f4356-e61f-45db-920e-3f5ff0608e8e (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS, USP 8b9a53f4-b0d4-4f7d-91d6-af0cdab841bd (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)