Ing. ID Code System:
Ingredient Short Description:
AZITHROMYCIN ANHYDROUS is part of manufacturing ingredient used in FDA Database. When you consume you prescription drug make sure that you are not allergic to this AZITHROMYCIN ANHYDROUS. This will change the way your body absorbs prescription drug your doctor provided you with. AZITHROMYCIN ANHYDROUS is used in manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products. List bellow has AZITHROMYCIN ANHYDROUS as ingredient during manufacturing.
As some Prescription Drugs might have same name but they are classified by FDA with uniq ID.
Ingredient AZITHROMYCIN ANHYDROUS was found in these prescription drugs:
- Azithromycin Tablets 600 mg d2feb064-34c3-4e0b-b296-7ee359e25714 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- AZITHROMYCIN, Azithromycin Tablets, and, Azithromycin for Oral Suspension c74b34d2-ec38-4c2b-8dd3-8ace7338dc94 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- AZITHROMYCIN 33d6f313-c764-5fbd-e054-00144ff8d46c (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- Azithromycin Tablets 600 mg a83b5bd6-9e8e-4d1b-abc2-d27f28223598 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)
- AZITHROMYCIN 250mg 330a082d-57b3-2bf5-e054-00144ff88e88 (Class System:2.16.840.1.113883.6.1)